Login | Register
Our Community
POA Board Members
Deed Restrictions
ACC Forms
POA Legal Filings
About this Web Site
Contact Us
Members Only
Paying POA Dues
Financial Reports
Committee Members
Board Meeting Minutes
Subdivision Plat Maps
Upcoming Events
News Archives
Photo Gallery
Septic 101
Pet Registry
Lost & Found
Member Directory
Web Site Updates


Mostyn Manor Estates is a deed-restricted community nestled in the piney forest near Magnolia Texas; located just west of the Woodlands off of FM 1488.  Our quiet community features friendly neighbors, large wooded lots, cul-de-sac streets, parks, picnic areas, and a community lake and playground.
Only minutes away from beautiful Lake Conroe, the Woodlands Mall, and the Woodlands Medical Centers, it provides country living with the convenience of nearby shopping, entertainment, and outstanding medical facilities.  It is a great place to call home.
New-home construction is currently underway in Sections 5 & 6, with many choice lots still available.  Come visit us soon.
~ Annual POA Members Meeting ~
The 2021 Recalled Annual Members meeting was held on Thursday, April 1, 2021. 
The current directors are:
Courtney King
Craig Blackburn
Ryan Waugh
Scott Prichard

~ County Burn Policy ~
The Montgomery County Fire Marshall reminds residents that under current state law, MOST BURNING IS PROHIBITED with very few exceptions.

In unincorporated areas of Montgomery County:
  • Household refuse MAY NOT be burned at any time on less than 5 acres of land, or within a plated subdivision or within 300 feet of a subdivision.
  • Limbs, leaves or other waste may not be transported to residential property and burned, only limbs and leaves gathered on the residential property where the fire is ignited.
  • The burning MUST NOT cause a nuisance. Leaf and other yard debris burning often creates nuisance smoke and is not a recommended means of disposal (yard waste should be bagged or bundled for trash pickup).
Complaint forms for nuisance burning can be found here

~ CKM Office Closed to Walk-in Traffic ~
As you know, there has been heightened attention over the Coronavirus lately and CKM would like to update you on the measures we have taken amid concerns around the virus.  
CKM will be closed to the walk-in public effective Monday March 16, 2020 until further notice.  This action is being taken to attempt to keep our employees healthy and reduce their exposure to the coronavirus. We will be operating with a reduced staff of essential personnel. If you have any questions or concerns, please email CKM at ckm1@ckm1.com or call our office at 281-255-3055.  Your email or phone call will be forwarded to the appropriate party for handling.
Your questions and concerns are very important to us. Please be advised that you may experience a delay in our response due to a reduced staff.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty.

~ Slow Down ~
Some residents of Mostyn Manor, and many from outside the neighborhood, have been observed speeding through the subdivision. If you are driving faster than 20 mph you are speeding. Please slow down...the constable will be issuing tickets.

~ Section 5, & 6 Construction Update ~
Dunn & Stone Builders are currently building homes in Sections 5 and 6 of Mostyn Manor Estates. Section 5 is nearly built out. Once section 6 is built out, new-home construction in the subdivision will be completed.

~ News to Share? ~
If you have important news to share or information that you feel should be posted on the community web site, use the "Contact Us" link to email your submission to the Web Site Administrator.

~ Community Garage Sale ~
The Mostyn Manor Estates community-wide garage sale is scheduled for April 9th and 10th.

~ COVID-19 Vaccine Hub Providers ~
COVID-19 vaccine hub provider information for Texas is listed by counties at the following website: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/immunize/vaccine-hubs.aspx 

~ Playground Equipment Use ~
The Mostyn Manor Parks and Playgrounds are now open. Please sanitize your hands after using the playground equipment, and continue to practice social distancing. 
Stay safe and healthy.

~ Golf Carts, ATVs, & Other Vehicles ~
Did you know that some motorized vehicles such as golf carts, ATVs, scooters, and mini bikes might not be operating legally on the streets of Mostyn Manor?
Know the rules:
To legally operate a golf cart on the roadway, the driver must have a valid Texas drivers license. In addition, golf carts cannot be operated on the streets after dark (even if they have lights).
Motor scooters, motor bikes, or motorcycles must be street legal (display a current license plate), and the operator must have a drivers license and insurance.
Go-Carts, mini bikes, and ATVs of any kind, are not street legal, and are not allowed to be operated, under any circumstance, on the subdivision roads.
Any motorized vehicle or driver not meeting the above criteria cannot legally drive on Mostyn Manor streets. The Montgomery County Precinct 5, Constables who routinely patrol the neighborhood will be ticketing anyone found to be operating non-compliant vehicles or unlicensed drivers operating motor vehicles on the road.

~ Use Our Free Classified Ads ~
Have something you want to buy or sell?  Have a service that you would like to advertise?  Mostyn Manor residents can advertise in the free classifieds area of the members-only web site.  Just register as a member, and then place your ad.  Ads are run for up to 120 days at a time, and you can edit, cancel, or resubmit at anytime.
- TIP -
If you want to run a long-term ad, but don't want to retype it every 120 days, save a copy in MS Word, and then cut and paste it into your submission request each time you renew.

~ Weather ~


Home Register